ACE Wizard for AC Energy Inspections
An ACE Wizard TM44 Air Conditioning Energy Inspection provides the Energy Efficiency Ratio (EERs) on all systems within the facility as standard.
The ACE Wizard also calculates each systems energy consumption and the potential cost impact of applying your sites specific recommendations which is something else a standard TM44 Air Conditioning Energy Inspections does not provide.
A standard Air Conditioning Energy Inspection enables the business to comply with UK law, however to be truly beneficial at ACE Wizard we believe an energy audit should capture and deliver the energy data on all A/C system installed across a company's facility portfolio and provide the potential cost benefit in adopting the assessor's recommendations by site and by system.
Working with our clients, we understand the energy challenges businesses face today are;
- More stringent energy based regulatory requirements (EPBD, ISO, ESOS) and similar legislation is being issued
- Board level commitment to carbon reduction programs
- Increasing business cost through year on year energy price increases
Working with Facility Management firms who want to provide the highest quality of service we know Energy Managers are required to;
- Coordinate inspections for all business premises every 5 years on HVAC systems (TM44 Air Conditioning Inspections)
- implement energy reduction targets to offset whole sale energy price rises
- Maintain A/C system information from A/C asset records which are often inaccurate or do not exist for buildings / facilities
- Identify on-going areas of remedial work & energy efficiency improvements for targeted investment to achieve Carbon footprint reduction commitments and cost savings
- Ensure regulatory changes (such as R22 replacement and F-Gas leak testing) is applied to A/C systems across diverse & dispersed facilities
- Reduce ongoing energy consumption to further reduce running costs
An ACE Wizard report already has a proven track record in assisting businesses to help reduce energy consumption as part of the air conditioning inspection when combined with the use of ACE Wizard Management Portal. It helps energy managers raise energy efficiency to the board room by providing the necessary energy and cost impact data to help prioritise investment and remedial work which can impact corporate profitability. This can be achieved on a full range of buildings from the smallest coffee shop to the largest hospital across multi–portfolio facilities or single sites.
ACE Wizard Examples
The ACE Wizard Report system captures the necessary detail energy managers require from an air conditioning inspection, but on its own the information was isolated from one building to the next. The ACE Wizard Management Portal provides an interface to manage reports for all facilities within a company's portfolio.
This secure on-line user interface holds the TM44 certificate, TM44 Report, the ACE Wizard Report PDF, and all the ACE WizardInspection data dynamically including a client specific HVAC asset register with energy calculations, giving all parties the option to review
all data collected during the assessment. An Energy Manager can go further by drilling down in to each system and interrogating the data through our pre-configured data views which can be exported also to Excel.
Finally, the portal allows facility / energy managers to interact with their own reports and adjust parameters to fine tune specific cost savings in relation to their properties. By adjusting their own figures users can create a more focused view of cost saving opportunities within their facilities.
An ACE Wizard report is a proven tool to assist businesses to help reduce their energy consumption.